Friday, April 17, 2009

more to the update...

I got a group of friends together for a "girls night" for my birthday in February. It was a fun, crazy mixture of friends from so many different parts of my life. It was fun to see everyone get along like they'd always known each other. We ate a Cheesecake Factory and had a great time. Thanks for coming girls! And thanks to Barry for being home with our kiddos so I could get out.
This is just a fun picture of Colton playing with my mom while she was here visiting!
Rory and Colton being cute together at the little play area at Arrowhead mall. Apparently I don't know how to upload pictures that face the right direction, but you get the idea.. :-)
We chopped another 9 inches off Rory's hair and we are planning to donate it. It is really cute and much easier on both of us. She was very nervous at first, but has decided that she loves it and she likes "how it bounces and is poofy when she walks". Oh, five-year-olds!
I made creamed spinach with dinner the other night. My first attempt at it, and it was delicious. Even Colton was loving it. We got a lot of really funny pictures of him downing it, and he would get really mad if I didn't feed him fast enough for his liking. Our picky little guy is FINALLY starting to eat table food! YAY! The little munchkin also got his tubes put in his ears a few weeks ago and is doing great. No drainage at all which is a great sign. And he's even started to try to walk a bit more. Good news all around. Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Hi Janeal :) I found your blog on Amanda's. I can't believe how big Rory is, she is so pretty.

Mindy said...

I didn't know you and Mandie Anderson are friends. I've known her a long time!
Cute family!

Rory

Rory

Brigham!

Brigham!

Colton

Colton
What a happy baby!