Friday, April 17, 2009

Update Central!


So, I'm a bum and haven't posted anything in about two months. I keep meaning to, and then it gets so late at night I head to bed without doing it. So, here goes, lots of updates to catch up on. First, our little baby boy turned one at the end of February!




He started out okay with the cake, but things quickly progressed into a melt down. Here's a picture of the "spread".

I made a vanilla poppy seed cake with cream cheese frosting and a white chocolate ganache. The cupcakes were devil's food and yellow cake with cream cheese, or chocolate cream cheese frosting. I also put a dab of ganache on each of those too. It was a fun, simple and small party for him, but we all had a lot of fun. We tried to do the cake thing after a nap, but with much the same results. What kid of mine doesn't like cake!? I'm sure he'll grow out of that stage! :-) (I'm also still learning how to add pics in my blog... actually kind of annoying because it doesn't work like I want it to!)

I'll add more posts with their own pics so it isn't so crazy for me!

No comments:

Rory

Rory

Brigham!

Brigham!

Colton

Colton
What a happy baby!