I finally got my license in the mail last week! I am so stinkin' excited. Now I just have to wait for the manager of the spa to get back from vacation to finish my paperwork to get back to work! I have really kind of missed work in general. I have also been really missing the extra cash it brought into the house. I guess I never realized how much I was making until it was gone. I'm not saying I made a billion dollars or anything, but it was really helping. So, I'm excited to get back on top of a few things and start to rebuild a savings. I think it will also help take
some of the financial burden off of Barry's shoulders so that he can concentrate on finding a job that makes him happy. Of course it would be nice if he made a little more money too, but my primary concern is that he is enjoying what he is doing. If he is going to be spending SO much of his time at work, he might as well really enjoy it right?
2 comments:
Neally!
I was going to leave you a comment but then it erased! SAD!
What I remember: I said your kids look SO cute and that you guys look like a happy family, and that I'm happy for you all. :o)
Check your myspace for my blog address.
<3 Mellie
What I meant above is, that blogspot address is my old blog, I've started a new one elsewhere. So still check myspace.
Post a Comment