Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first

Well, I have decided to join the world of blogging! It would be way too hard for me to go back and post everything I would want to about our life so far, so I'll just start where we are now.

Barry is still trying to find the time to look for a new job so that he can be home more. I am still working on getting back into the massage biz after having Colton... I can't believe he will be 6 months soon. Brigham will be turning 2 next month as well. Rory will be starting preschool next week too. It seems like our life is moving at break-neck speed.

Our anniversary will be next month as well. All of this has happened in 6 years! Three kids, med school, a new house, jobs. Wow! Even though things are really tough with Barry gone so much, and like so many other people the finances keep us in a constant struggle to stay afloat, I feel like we are so immensely blessed. Our kids are generally healthy and strong. Strong-willed too... a blessing and a curse... I seem to be handling three kids on my own WAY better than I think anyone could have ever imagined. And somehow Barry is managing to keep it all together at work. I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with the ability to recognize all our blessings and have the patience I need with Barry and the kids. Somedays are better than others, but at least I know on the really bad days... it can't get much worse, and even if it does I will still find a way to survive and even thrive.

I will be posting some pictures and other updates soon... I just wanted to get started with something!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

welcome to the blogging world! :)

Sheila and Mario said...

yes! Welcome! We are excited to see lots of fun updates on your family:)

Rory

Rory

Brigham!

Brigham!

Colton

Colton
What a happy baby!