Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sponsor my weightloss!

OK, I am totally stealing this idea from our cousin, but I am desperate for the motivation. Heidi, if you have any blogging pointers on how you set yours up, let me know!
So... after several months of "trying" to lose weight, I have only lost about 10 pounds. I have lost about 15 inches, but I feel like I still have a ways to go. So, here's how it works. I am still hoping to lose about 25-30 pounds (20 at the very least!). I need people to sign up for a specific pound they would like to sponsor. It can be any pound (unless someone elses takes it first!) and anything you want. It can be as big or as small as you would like, but please try to make the motivational when you can. (Taking me out the Cheesecake Factory when I hit 15 doesn't count!) I am just looking for the extra motivation. I have started working out again this week. I am really committed and serious about getting back in shape. It isn't JUST about the weight to me, it's really much more about being healthy and having my clothes fit again. I also wouldn't mind having to find a few new items for the ol' wardrobe! Please help me out guys! Thanks in advance for your (hopefully) shrinking friend!

p.s. I'm stealing another idea from Heidi's blog... I am totally gonna try the coconut oil your friend told you about! Dang! I just got home from Walmart too!

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

I'll help you out! How about since I will be there around Thanksgiving, if you lose 10 pounds you and I will go to a movie - just the two of us! And we'll leave all of the kids home with the boys to contend with! In fact, I'll take you to Twilight!

neally82 said...

Hey! That sounds awesome! I guess I better read it before then. :-$ Yes, I know... I STILL haven't read them, but I am reading the series Barry started while we were up there! I will just have to finish this one so that I can start Twilight too. :-)

Rory

Rory

Brigham!

Brigham!

Colton

Colton
What a happy baby!